Irwin Holds its 32nd Annual Light Up Night Parade
( Irwin PA ) S&T Bank and Excela Health presents the 32nd Annual Irwin Light Up Night Parade, Thursday November 15 2012 on Main Street in downtown Irwin. Other community sponsors are: Gold Sponsors – C Harper Autoplex, Kenny Ross Chevy – Ford, Wm Snyder Funeral Home, and Duncan Financial and Silver Sponsors – Dollar Bank at Norwin HIlls and K-Vay’s Restaurant on Mars Hill Road
The schedule is as follows:
- 4:00 PM Main St closes, stores and restaurants are open
- and Food vendors are set up
- 5:00 PM Entertainment begins with an Orchestra at 5th & Main
- 5:00 PM Dance Entertainment on Main Street at 327 Main Street by Janet’s School of Dance and the Maestro Minis
- 6:25 PM Lighting of the Christmas Tree at 3rd & Main
- 6:30 PM Parade begins, featuring Norwin HS Band
- 7:30 PM or after parade, Santa will be in the S&T Bank lobby at 3rd & Main
- 7:15 PM or after parade, Norwin Show Choir and Select Choir at First Presbyterian PA Ave & Main
- til 9:00 PM stores are open, restaurants stay open.
Shuttles to / from Norwin Hills parking lot near Rite Aid run 5:00 – 9:00 PM to 6th St and are donated by First Student and sponsored by Lamar Properties.
The event will be held rain or shine.
For general information, call 724 -864-0560
The Irwin Business & Professional Association is an All-Volunteer group that promotes the business health and vitality of Main Street for the benefit of the surrounding communities.
“Light Up Night” is a trademark of the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership